My First Blog on MakeUp Fashion Beauty And Lifestyle
Since my childhood I was so passionate on dressing and makeup. I used to drape Saree for my mom when I was 8 years old.Since then I was keeping a secret interest on fashion accessories ,dress and make up. I used to collect different colors of Nail polishes in my high school days. I used to have a blush which my neighbor got me from Dubai . I did not know how to use it , rather I used to apply blush as a powder all over my face . I love to do gorgeous makeup not only on myself but on everyone
Today I am writing blog as a first step to accomplish the goal in my Vision Board - Become a Makeup Artist
I want to keep going on my Makeup adventure and learn more about new products and their application. Hope it will help others in someway or other.
So Welcome aboard !!!!!!!!!
Since my childhood I was so passionate on dressing and makeup. I used to drape Saree for my mom when I was 8 years old.Since then I was keeping a secret interest on fashion accessories ,dress and make up. I used to collect different colors of Nail polishes in my high school days. I used to have a blush which my neighbor got me from Dubai . I did not know how to use it , rather I used to apply blush as a powder all over my face . I love to do gorgeous makeup not only on myself but on everyone
Today I am writing blog as a first step to accomplish the goal in my Vision Board - Become a Makeup Artist
I want to keep going on my Makeup adventure and learn more about new products and their application. Hope it will help others in someway or other.
So Welcome aboard !!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment